domingo, 27 de março de 2011

Blubell





What about going out to nowhere just for fun? What about walking around barefoot and feeling the ground beneath your feet? This singer who adopt a curious name "Blubell" makes me want to do it. She's a brazilian singer and sings in portuguese/english in this album that I am presented today: "Eu sou do tempo que a gente se telefonava" (portuguese for I am from the time we called each other)! She's not afraid to mix cabaret music and jazz. Obviously, it's great! Brazillian singer Tulipa Ruiz also sings with her on Good hearted woman and Pessoa normal.

I am not good with words like @edjackson2, but trust me, you will discover you would need to listen juat after doing it. If you don't believe me you should watch this videoclip:







Eu sou do tempo que a gente se telefonava





















Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário